Monday, November 15, 2010

Long Time No Blogging

So it's been a while.  Sorry about that.  We have had a few big changes in our life since I last posted.  We live in Skagway, Alaska now.  Nick graduated school in April and got a seasonal police job here in Alaska.  He moved up at the first of May and the kids and I got here at the end of June.  We weren't sure how long we would be staying here in Alaska.  I told Nick I'd give it 2 years, but now it looks like we'll be here at least 5 years.  We found out last week that we won the bid to run an RV Park here in Skagway for the next 5 summers.  We are super excited to have a business opportunity like this.  I was nervous about coming here, but now I have fallen in love with beautiful Skagway.  I highly recommend anyone and everyone to come visit this amazing place! 

Kolson turned 1 year old last Wednesday!  It was so much fun giving him the chocolate cake beater to get messy with.  He loved it so much.  Here are a few pictures for all of you to see.  I will try to get more up later.

Braxton caught his first fish this summer.  It was a pink salmon in a stream out in Dyea, Alaska.  He was so super excited about this, as you can tell from the look on his face.  

 Aspyn is still as curly haired and crazy as ever.  There aren't too many people in town who don't know who she is.  She go's to preschool 2 days a week now and isn't sure how much she like's it.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

your kids are gorgeous... and those blue eyes... WHAT? all 3 are really perfect Merinda I love your family! I hope you are doing well!