Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Nick's 30th birthday. Yes the big 30. He is 30 and still handsome to me! I hope I still look as good as he does at 30. I tease him all the time, but I think it's because I'm a bully and I have low self esteem.
Anyhow, he is working from 9-6ish today and then we are going to a 14-year-olds birthday party. Nick and him share the same birthday and he is having a professional DJ at his party so we will go check it out for a bit. After that I am hoping that I can take him to a movie or something. I haven't lined up a sitter yet so we'll see. I'm a sucky birthday planner when it comes to Nick. I want it to be so spectacular that I overshoot and end up falling extremely short. I also plan on making him some yummy key-lime cheesecake bars for tonight and some chocolaty brownies for tomorrow. He's not much of a cake eater, but he loves his brownies and ice-cream! So, to all of you who know my wonderful husband please don't forget to call and wish him a happy birthday even if it's a belated one. "Happy Birthday Nick! I love You!!!"

No comments: